Connect with us

Celebrity Life

Meghan Markle could reportedly make $1 million per post in her Instagram return – Socialite Life

Published

on

Meghan Markle The Prince and Princess of Wales Accompanied By The Duke And Duchess Of Sussex Greet Wellwishers Outside Windsor Castle

The Duchess of Sussex’s return to Instagram could see her earning “$1 million and up” per product post, a similar fee commanded by the Kardashian family, an expert has suggested.

Meghan Markle first announced that she was returning to the social media platform in an interview with The Cut last year, two years after her and the Duke of Sussex’s official account @sussexroyal was deactivated.

She told the magazine then: “Do you want to know a secret? I’m getting back on Instagram.”

Meghan Duchess of Sussex as she meets well-wishers at Windsor Castle on September 10, 2022 in Windsor, England. Crowds have gathered and tributes left at the gates of Windsor Castle to Queen Elizabeth II, who died at Balmoral Castle on 8 September, 2022. (Photo by Chris Jackson – WPA Pool/Getty Images)

Earlier this month, an unverified Instagram account with the handle @meghan appeared on the platform, with a picture of pink flowers as the profile picture. According to multiple reports, the account belongs to the duchess.

The account has amassed 88.4k followers at the time of writing, although it has no posts and does not follow anyone. A source close to the Sussexes’ team was quoted by The Mail on Sundays saying: “Yes, that’s her. Expect an announcement very soon. She’s coming back.”

Meghan Markle
Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, arrives at the 2022 Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Ripple of Hope Award Gala at the Hilton Midtown in New York on December 6, 2022. (Photo by ANGELA WEISS/AFP via Getty Images)

Social media expert and advisor Eric Schiffer also told the newspaper that Meghan’s return to Instagram will not “surprise anyone,” adding that the duchess now has a new talent manager and social media is “the next logical step.”

In April, Meghan signed with major talent agency WME, representing some of Hollywood’s biggest stars, including Rihanna, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, and Matt Damon.

Ari Emanuel will reportedly represent the royal, whose client list includes Mark Wahlberg, Martin Scorsese, and Charlize Theron.

See Also

Doja Cat 2021 Billboard Music Awards - Backstage
Meghan Markle The State Funeral Of Queen Elizabeth II
Meghan, Duchess of Sussex is seen during The State Funeral Of Queen Elizabeth II at Westminster Abbey on September 19, 2022 in London, England. Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor was born in Bruton Street, Mayfair, London on 21 April 1926. She married Prince Philip in 1947 and ascended the throne of the United Kingdom and Commonwealth on 6 February 1952 after the death of her Father, King George VI. Queen Elizabeth II died at Balmoral Castle in Scotland on September 8, 2022, and is succeeded by her eldest son, King Charles III. (Photo by Chris Jackson/Getty Images)

Schiffer, who advises reality stars from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and case members from the US version of Dragon’s Den, predicted that Meghan’s Instagram account will “quickly become one of the most followed accounts on Instagram.”

He added: “You have celebrities like the Kardashians who can command US$1m (£790k) and up for a single post promoting a product. There is no reason Meghan couldn’t be earning those sorts of fees.”

However, the royal would have to be careful to “avoid being seen to be hawking every product under the sun,” the expert warned. He expected Meghan to “align with quality brands and companies” that match her own beliefs.


THE LATEST ON SL

William Charles is a guy with a job who’s lucky enough to win every single time. He writes about sports because he watches sports. He watches sports because he writes about sports.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Celebrity Life

Julia Fox says her relationship with Kanye West was sexless – Socialite Life

Published

on

Kanye West MAC & Carine Roitfeld - LE BAL - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring / Summer 2013

Julia Fox is set to release her memoir, Down the Drain, in October, but you’ll be disappointed if you were expecting her to dish all the dirt on her sex life with her ex-boyfriend Kanye West.

The 33-year-old actress and model told The New York Times‘ Jessica Testa about her memoir.

Kanye West attends LE BAL hosted by MAC and Carine Roitfeld as part of Paris Fashion Week Spring / Summer 2013 at Hotel Salomon de Rothschild on October 2, 2012 in Paris, France. (Photo by Getty Images)

During the interview, Testa pointed out that while details about sex did make it into Fox’s book, Fox didn’t recount any details about her sex life with the rapper now known as Ye.

“Because there, like, wasn’t any. It wasn’t really about that,” Fox replied.

Fox briefly dated West for about a month at the beginning of 2022. The pair met at a New Year’s Eve 2021 party but broke up in February. The rapper was dating Fox while he was still in the process of divorcing his ex-wife, Kim Kardashian.

In an interview published in September 2022, Fox told the Evening Standard that she broke up with West because she didn’t have the “bandwidth” for his “unresolved issues.”

See Also

Kanye West 2015 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Night 1 - Show
US-OSCARS-VANITYFAIR-ARRIVALS
Kanye West attends the 2020 Vanity Fair Oscar Party following the 92nd annual Oscars at The Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts in Beverly Hills on February 9, 2020. (Photo by JEAN-BAPTISTE LACROIX/AFP via Getty Images)

“The unresolved issues that he was dealing with. It just seems like he had a lot to work on, and I just don’t have time for it, or energy,” Fox said in the interview. “I don’t have the bandwidth or emotional capacity for it. I’m proud of myself for that.”

Representatives for Fox and West did not immediately respond to requests for comment from Insider sent outside regular business hours.


THE LATEST ON SL

Continue Reading

Celebrity Life

Cher allegedly hired men to kidnap troubled son Elijah Blue Allman from NY hotel prior to rehab stint – Socialite Life

Published

on

Cher

New details show that Cher allegedly tried something major to get her younger son Elijah Blue Allman into rehab.

In court papers obtained by DailyMail, they allege that Cher took drastic measures to get him into rehab. The story goes that Cher had her son kidnapped, hiring four men to go to the Chateau Marmont Hotel and take him. At this time, he was trying to reconcile with his wife, Marieangela King, around the time of their wedding anniversary on Nov 2022.

Allegedly, Cher was worried about her son Elijah’s health after she found photos of him looking frazzled in another hotel where he had reportedly lived for half a year.

Cher attends the UK Premiere of “Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again” at Eventim Apollo on July 16, 2018 in London, England. (Photo by Getty Images)

One witness wrote about his state, saying, “At first he looked like he was dead, but he had in fact passed out,’ said a witness to his collapse. The staff picked him up and took him inside.”

So, the court documents claim that Cher went on to hire four men to obtain her younger son, and his ex-wife King detailed the experience. She and Elijah were together for a little less than two weeks to work on their marriage, “Given the proper time I believe that we will reconcile,” she said.

Cher 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards - Press Room
Cher poses in the press room at the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 17, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Getty Images)

“On November 30, 2022, the night of our wedding anniversary, four people came to our hotel room and removed (Elijah) from our room,” she said. “I was told by one of the four men who took him that they were hired by (Elijah’s) mother.”

See Also

Cher The Academy Museum Of Motion Pictures Opening Gala - Arrivals

Cher has had a rocky relationship with her son and her former daughter-in-law and has reportedly gone long without talking to him.


THE LATEST ON SL

Continue Reading

Celebrity Life

Circumcision protester removed from Pink concert – Socialite Life

Published

on

Pink Celebrities Visit SiriusXM - February 22, 2023

Yes, you read that headline right. Pink has wasted no time kicking a man out of her concert in Texas after he attempted to protest in the middle of the crowd.

In a clip going viral on TikTok, the singer had the concertgoer ejected during her Summer Carnival tour stop in San Antonio after he held up his mobile phone with a note that read: “Circumcision: cruel and harmful.”

When Pink noticed the man protesting mid-concert right in front of the stage, she stopped the music to confront him.

P!nk visits SiriusXM Studios on February 22, 2023 in New York City. (Photo by Mike Coppola/Getty Images)

“Oh, you’re making a whole point right now, aren’t you? Do you feel good about yourself?” she asked him from the stage.

“You spent all this money to come here and do that? I could buy a Birkin bag with that type of money … Get that s**t out of here.”

Pink 2023 iHeartRadio Music Awards - Winners Walk
P!NK attends the 2023 iHeartRadio Music Awards at Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles, California on March 27, 2023. Broadcasted live on FOX. (Photo by Joe Scarnici/Getty Images for iHeartRadio)

The activist paid no attention to Pink and turned around to show the audience the message on his phone.

“He wants all of you to read it. He came here tonight to talk about circumcision. Get it out, get that cancer out, man,” she said, gesturing to her security guards to escort him out of Alamodome stadium.

While the incident may appear random to some, Pink has a history with anti-circumcision activists since 2019 when she accidentally posted a photo showing her son Jameson’s genitalia as he played by a pool.

“There’s something seriously wrong with a lot of you out there,” she wrote in an Instagram post at the time. “Going off about my baby’s penis? About circumcision??? Are you for real?

See Also

1696148465 438 Circumcision protester removed from Pink concert – Socialite Life
Pink 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted By Graydon Carter - Arrivals
Pink attends the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter on March 2, 2014 in West Hollywood, California. (Photo by Getty Images)

“As any normal mother at the beach, I didn’t even notice he took off his swim diaper. I deleted it because you’re all f***ing disgusting.”

Pink said she was also turning off the comments on the photo because of the “state of social media and keyboard warriors, and the negativity that you bring to other people’s lives”.

“There is something seriously wrong with a lot of you out there. Smfh.”


THE LATEST ON SL

Continue Reading

Trending Posts

Trending